Sunday, July 22, 2012

Late Night Snack

I just got home from my so called 'late dinner'. Blaming my brother if I gain weight because he offered me to go to iHop and I can never say no to food. For those who don't know what iHop is, it is abbreviated from 'International House of Pancakes'. It opens 24 hours and they sell all breakfast-like kind of meals.

They currently have this deal called '7 for 7' which is basically 7 choices of food and they all cost $7.00. They also have cheap sets for those breakfast classic meals lovers such as: egg, ham, hash brown, sausages, and bacon combination for $7.99 and you get pancakes too!

Menu

This was our food, we both ordered 2 same meals. Egg, Sausage, and Hashbrown 9/10

Egg, Sausage, and Hashbrown
I had to choose between: Classic plain, Strawberry, or Red Velvet Pancake for dessert. I would give this a 7/10 just because I didn't like the sour Strawberries. The sorbet, pancake, and sugar glaze itself was perfect.
My brother tried the Red Velvet, it was not bad at all. I actually liked his better than my Sweet Strawberry Pancake. 9/10!

You can find iHop everywhere in USA. This is a diner that has at least 5 branches in each state.


Twitter: @cathkosasih
Web: www.catherinekosasih.com

No comments:

Post a Comment