Thursday, September 6, 2012

Chart House: Hot Chocolate Lava Cake

It's summer here in Portland and the heat is killing me. It was a perfect day for my favorite dessert. I brought my family to my favorite dessert place called Chart House. Every time my family comes for a visit, we always never forget to visit our favorite place. This place is all around US, you can find their branches on their website under Menu. The average price per person is around $10+ per person, for dessert.

You can enjoy the great view of Portland while you dine. Even better at night!

Crisp Romaine, shaved Parmesan, Croutons, and our own Caesar dressing. It was honestly the best salad I've ever eaten. It tasted a bit sweet and sour.

Clam Chowder, New England Style Chowder. It was so good! Creamy, delicate, generous amount of clam, and great price too. 

Closer look of the Clam Chowder. I think I need another bowl of that.

Hot Chocolate Lava Cake. It is a must to order this when you dine at Chart House. A rich chocolate cake with molten center, made with Godiva liqueur. Served warm, topped with chocolate sauce, Heath bar crunch and vanilla ice cream. Please allow 30 minutes for preparation. This is why Chart House is my favorite dessert place.

We ended up ordering 2 of this, because one is not enough!

Molten center and a bit crispy on the outside. It was thick and condensed and sweet. Perfection!

5700 SW Terwilliger Blvd
PortlandOR 97239
(503) 246-6963

No comments:

Post a Comment