Sunday, August 4, 2013

Bakmi Loncat: Petak Sembilan's Ba-Lont

It was my very first time to visit Jakarta's Chinatown and twas definitely an eye-opener. There are so many things preserved from back then till now. The main reason why we came here for a visit is actually because of Bakmi Loncat (Jumping Noodle) and yes it tasted amazing! I planned on eating just half portion just because I'm watching my calorie count, but it was just too delicious that I couldn't stop eating. I ended up eating 1 bowl of noodles + dumplings + swekiau + a few siomay (oops.. diet starts tomorrow, right?). Everything here tastes amazing.






Siomay IDR 4,000/each
Swekiau (included when you order bakmi when you +IDR 2,000)

Bakmi Besar IDR 14,000

Bakmi Besar

Pangsit (included when you order bakmi when you +IDR 3,000)


Bakmi Kecil IDR 14,000 (tastes better, personally)

Kitchen, the owners.
Average price per person IDR 30,000. I really wanted to try the Bakso Goreng, but because I came later during the day, it was sold out :(

Bakso Goreng (photo source: robbielicious)
They are starting to open in many different locations, but it all started here.

Bakmi Loncat
Jl.Kemenangan Raya (Petak IX) no.27A
(021) 92770962
08128161441

They open at 6:00am - close (usually 12pm). If you want to try the bakso goreng, they usually have it when they open at 6:00am until 8:00am, it sells really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment