Monday, August 20, 2012

Portland - Arrival

Last week, my parents and brother finally reached Portland, and it was my job to take them to places to eat. We went from food carts to something more fancy, American to Japanese, and so on. This was our route: Euro Trash in Downtown Portland > Dutch Bros somewhere near Woodburn > and we saved the best for last, Saburo in Southeast Portland.





Chorizo and Chips! This was personally my favorite, but was not as much for the others. This was my second time coming here and on second thought, it was too salty. The dish was thinly-cut potatoes, sausages, and their special sauce. The egg was a buck addition. 7/10

My brother's and dad's favorite coffee, Dutch Bros Coffee. They said, the 'Kicker' was the best and this was it. I'm not a big fan of coffee, but this was still bearable. 5/10

My summer boost! Jamba Juice before sunset was a perfect wrap.

As I said earlier, we saved the best for last. Tourists, Portlanders, sushi lovers, and YOU must try this! My family always  come here whenever they visit Portland because there's nothing like it anywhere else, GIANT SUSHI. Salmon Belly, Unagi, and Seared Salmon 9/10

This is Big O' Roll, one of my favorites! 9/10

More sushi! Don't come here if you don't want to get addicted. Tobikko, more Seared Salmon, and more Salmon Belly. My favorite among all is the Unagi and Salmon belly. It's absolutely on the top of my good-eats list. 9/10

This is Volcano and it was my first try. It looks good and cheesy, but it was not the best thing in the world. It was still edible, but not as good as it looks. It consists of fish, prawn, and I think there was chicken. There were too much combination, that's why I didn't like it. 4/10
If you were going to visit Saburo's, just be prepared for the long wait. Trust me, it was worth the wait!

When it gets really crowded, sometimes they only allow you to order just once which you can't order more during the meal. This place is tiny, but it serves huge sushi. Enjoy!

Euro Trash
10th & SW Washington St
PortlandOR 97205
FOODCART

Dutch Bros Coffee
Locations in different states

Saburo's Sushi
1667 SE Bybee Blvd
PortlandOR 97202

(503) 236-4237



No comments:

Post a Comment