Thursday, August 2, 2012

There's Always Room for Dessert

I feel lucky enough to live near dessert cafes/places. This place called Nuvrei is 5 minutes walk from where I live. They offer around 10 or more different flavors of yummy Parisian macaroons. It is a small cafe in Downtown Portland with a maximum occupancy of around 20 people. Not only macaroons, they also have different kinds of sandwiches, croissants, bagels, and lots more apart from the food display.

















YUMMMMM! Macaroons are $2 each. Flavors varying from something sour to infatuating.

This is a small box for macaroons. You get 8 macaroons with a price of $15. It's perfect for something sweet!
I personally always come for the macaroons just because I can never get enough of those. So, I haven't tried any of their other choices. According to the rating on Yelp, they got 4.5 out of 5 overall, so I'm sure they all taste amazing.

Nuvrei Patisserie and Cafe
404 NW 10th Ave
PortlandOR 97209
(503) 972-1700
Nuvrei on Yelp

Twitter: @cathkosasih

No comments:

Post a Comment