Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Supper Slash Breakfast

I'm always amazed how diners like iHop opens 24 hours. Here's another diner that opens 24/7, Original Hotcake House. It is located in SE Portland, which is around 10 minutes from Downtown Portland. The portion was huge and so the 5 of us shared all these meals.

Blueberry Pancakes. It was not too sweet, but close to perfection. It was not bad, would definitely go back to eat this. 5/10

Chicken Fried Steak, Hashbrown, Over-and-Easy eggs, and Toast. I was addicted to the toast itself. They served strawberry jams on each and every table. They were my favorite. The second best was the chicken fried steak because the gravy was thick and there were small pieces of meat in it ♥. The hash-brown was my least favorite, but it was still great. 7/10 
2 cakes and 2 eggs. If you are looking for just a simple breakfast meal, this might be good for you. I would say that this dish was average just because it was a simple egg and pancake combo. 6/10
Sorry about the low-res food images. Had to use my camera phone just because I didn't have my proper camera with me.

Original Hotcake House
1002 SE Powell Blvd
PortlandOR 97202
(503) 236-7402

Twitter: @cathkosasih
Web: www.catherinekosasih.com

No comments:

Post a Comment